Find us on Google+ Just Around The Corner ~ Brandy's Big Bargains

December 28, 2011

Just Around The Corner



2011 has brought a lot of wonderful opportunities.  I have had the pleasure of working with some great companies.  My "Lyme's Disease" has remained in remission.  We managed to get all of our "To-Do's" crossed off our list.  (We built a new deck, put together a 10'x14' shed, painted the entire house, installed a new water heater, and replanted all the front yard garden beds.)  We managed to get through 2 more sugeries with the girls.  We went to Disney, with and courtesy of my wonderful In-Laws.  We erased all non-secured debt, yes, all credit card debt.

Another year has come and is now, almost gone. Another year to reflect. Another year to dream. Resolutions always seem to get under my skin. If you don't keep them, you have failed. That's why this year, I will not be making any resolutions. No, instead I will be making "life changes".   Changes that will benefit not only myself, but my family.  Changes that will make 2012 one of the best years to come. 

How do you feel about "Resolutions"?  Do you ever feel like you have failed when you don't keep them? 





0 comments:

Subscribe, Follow, and Find Me Here

email RSS feeds Twitter Facebook yelp pinterest