Find us on Google+ My Newest Gadget ~ Brandy's Big Bargains

December 29, 2011

My Newest Gadget


Okay, so this may be a little more of a appliance than a gadget, but I love it just the same!  My wonderful husband bought me the Kitchen Aid Classic Mixer for Christmas this year, and my reaction was one of awe.  I was so not expecting this, but have wanted one of these for years.  These mixers are the "work horse" of all mixers, and it hasn't left the counter since I took it out of the box.  By the end of the week, there will be a permanent home for this on the counter. 



I couldn't believe just how many different attachments there are for this machine, and trying to decide which ones to get first is a bit overwhelming.   We're heading out later today to go and get one or two attachments, and then back home to really start to cook! 

Getting this mixer this year is what I think I needed.  I have been wanting to cook more from scratch, and not having the right tools, just makes cooking more of a chore, rather than something I enjoy.  I love to cook, I just hate having to "make due" with less than par appliances and tools.  I am pretty sure, you'll start to see more recipes here on Brandy's Big Bargains! 

Do you have a Kitchen Aid Mixer?  What are some of your favorite recipes to make?  Do you have any tips to get the most out of it?  Leave a comment and let me know!

1 comments:

Lisa M December 31, 2011 at 9:15 AM  

I just recently got one of these, and can say I absolutely LOVE mine! I don't think mine has left the counter since I got it. I haven't yet bought any attachments for it though.

Subscribe, Follow, and Find Me Here

email RSS feeds Twitter Facebook yelp pinterest