Find us on Google+ 2012 ~ Off To A Great Start ~ Brandy's Big Bargains

January 07, 2012

2012 ~ Off To A Great Start


Okay, so I didn't quite win the $100,000 dream blogging job contest that Cheap Sally was running.  However, I received a quite intriguing email the other day from Cheap Sally, asking me if I would be able to attend a webinar.  Words like "exciting news"  "The Opportunity you have been waiting for" and "personally selected" all peaked my interest.  So saying No, I wouldn't attend, wasn't an option. 

Fast forward to last night, while waiting for the conference callers all to connect. 

Turns out, there was a bigger reason for the Bring Home The Bacon Contest, and how it was run from the beginning.  I wish I could personally thank each and every one of those that voted each day for me, because as it turns out, I, along with the other selected Bring Home The Bacon contestants, which I first have to say, were all extremely skilled competitors, all have an incredible new and exciting opportunity to work with Cheap Sally after all!

We've been invited to get in on the ground floor of a new concept called Bloggerlicious.  An opportunity for the elite bloggers who know how to promote themselves. We will get amazing opportunities to work with SEO technical greats, top notch global and local companies, and personal 1 on 1 training and help, all to grow our own blogs bigger and better than ever before. 

I can't wait to fill you all in more, once the program actually begins to move forward, which, should be within the next two months. 

Thank you all again for your support in Brandy's Big Bargains! 

1 comments:

Anonymous January 7, 2012 at 8:26 AM  

How exciting for you! Can't wait to read more. Congrats to you!

Subscribe, Follow, and Find Me Here

email RSS feeds Twitter Facebook yelp pinterest