Find us on Google+ New SavingStar eCoupons ~ Brandy's Big Bargains

January 20, 2012

New SavingStar eCoupons

SavingStar
 
Don't forget to download the new SavingStar eCoupons that are now available, before heading out to the grocery store!  Not yet signed up?  You could be missing out on some major cash opportunities!  Keep reading to see why it's a good idea to sign up! 
 
Here's how SavingStar works.

1. Register on SavingStar for free, grab your store loyalty cards, and register all of them.

2. Load the ecoupons, you wish to load. ( I usually will load every available ecoupon, this way you set it and forget it each month)

3. Shop. Use your store loyalty card as you would normally do. Now the difference with SavingStar, is that your savings will not come off your bill. Instead they will accrue on your SavingStar account.

NOTE: You should load your ecoupons as soon as they become available, I have noticed that there are some ecoupons that become "Sold Out" due to popularity.

** Here's the best part. Once your savings hits $5.00 or more, you can redeem them for a bank deposit, a Paypal deposit, Amazon gift cards, and even donate to the American Forests. There are only a few ways to redeem them right now, but as SavingStar grows in popularity, the more ways you'll be able to redeem.

I was super excited to see that this was another great way I could grow my Amazon Bucks, especially since I was able to shave several hundred dollars off my Christmas budget through Amazon last year. Here's hoping I will be able to cut three quarters off my budget this year! 
Sign Up Today  
 

1 comments:

Patti G January 20, 2012 at 2:19 PM  

had no idea you could do this. thanks for the info!

Subscribe, Follow, and Find Me Here

email RSS feeds Twitter Facebook yelp pinterest