Find us on Google+ New Update To My Readers ~ Brandy's Big Bargains

February 18, 2012

New Update To My Readers

I really don't know where to begin... Again.  Yesterday we experienced a terrible house fire... Again. 

This. Time. We lost our beloved dogs and a kitty. 

I know many of you have been emailing and texting me asking if there was anything we needed, and I just wanted to take a moment and say thank you.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart. 

We are not okay, we are, in all honesty just numb, and I don't really think that it has really hit any of us yet.  All we know is our four-legged babies are gone and there is nothing that can be done.

I will keep you updated when I can.  You are all just so wonderfully kind and caring, and again I am just humbled by everyone's generosity. 


5 comments:

Anonymous February 19, 2012 at 7:52 AM  

Oh my God. I am so sorry for your loss. You and you're family will be in our prayers.

Debra M. February 19, 2012 at 2:26 PM  

I am so sorry, I don't think there are any appropriate words that I can say to comfort you and your family. You will be in our prayers.

Adaptable Kay February 19, 2012 at 3:14 PM  

Oh my god, I am so sorry Brandy-I simply cannot imagine what you and your family are going through right now.

You are all such strong people and I know that you guys will get through this-In the mean time, my heart goes out to you for your terrible losses.

Sending lots of love and healing energies your way!

Sandy M February 19, 2012 at 4:01 PM  

You and your family are in my prayers.............how in the world did this happen again, please tell so we all can avoid this terrible tragedy!!

Lynn Evan February 19, 2012 at 6:53 PM  

I'm so sorry..If there is anything you need,don't hesitate to tell us. You are all in my prayers

Subscribe, Follow, and Find Me Here

email RSS feeds Twitter Facebook yelp pinterest