Find us on Google+ A Hard Days Work & Aspercreme Heat Gel ~ Brandy's Big Bargains

April 26, 2012

A Hard Days Work & Aspercreme Heat Gel


As many of you are aware, we are in the process of rebuilding our home for a second time.  Two house fires in two years, twice losing everything we owned.  Twice now, we have been having to load trucks with bath vanities, tiles, tubs etc, Twice now, we have had to remove items, heavy items out of our home and into a dumpster. 

It has been a long process, and although work is progressing, we are still about three months away from being close to moving back into our home.  The beds in this mobile home leave a lot to be desired.  I cannot tell you just how sore I have been since February. 

Recently I received a sample of Aspercreme Heat Gel (Remember the old commercials... "Bet your sweet Aspercreme"!) This has come to be my new best friend.  I have been using it each and everyday for the last four days now, and minutes after applying it, I can once again keep up with the new puppy! 

What I love about the Aspercreme Heat Gel, is that it works quick.  Unlike an aspirin, I don't have to wait for relief.  Within minutes I am up and moving, carrying more items, playing with the pup, carting the girls somewhere, running to stores to catch some deals and rebuild our stockpile,  or just trying to catch up on some mobile home house work.  I also love that it comes with a sponge tip applicator, which means I never have to get it on my fingers.

You know what this means... I'm going to have to add this to my list of items we stockpile in our home!  Yep, it's that good!

What to try it yourself?  Head over to the Aspercreme website, and print out a coupon for $1.00 off right now, and see for yourself just how quickly it works. 

2 comments:

Anonymous April 26, 2012 at 7:11 PM  

You should have a whole case of that stuff right now! I'm pretty sure you'll use it, with all that you're doing. So can't wait to see the outcome of your work, AGAIN!

Amanda April 27, 2012 at 7:09 AM  

I should try this. I just started my gardening this year, and yes, I feel all the muscles that I forgot to use over the winter!

Subscribe, Follow, and Find Me Here

email RSS feeds Twitter Facebook yelp pinterest