Find us on Google+ Heading To Brimfield! ~ Brandy's Big Bargains

May 10, 2012

Heading To Brimfield!


Three times a year the Brimfield  Antiques Show comes to Brimfield Massachusetts.  We made the mistake one year of going during the Summer months... Can you say sweltering hot?  Well tomorrow's the day. 

We decided to take the girls out of school for the day so they could look to see if they could find a thing or two for their rooms.

The puppy will be spending the day having fun at Grandma's. 

I'll be looking for a writer's desk.  Not just any writer's desk, as I have been looking at many lately.  I keep telling my husband, "I'll know it when I see it."  I honestly don't know what I'm looking for, I just know that when I see it, I'll know it.

My husband is going to see if he can get back into collecting barometers, since losing all of them in the fire, he seems to have really lost his desire to find new ones. 

While we're out, work on the house will continue.  The delivery of all the drywall and plaster is scheduled for the afternoon, so that will definitely be nice to come home to.

I have set up some posts for tomorrow as well.  You know I couldn't very well leave you all high and dry with nothing new!  I hope you all have a great Friday! 


1 comments:

Amanda B May 11, 2012 at 7:17 AM  

Oh have fun! I have been to that Antique show once a while back, and couldn't get over just how many dealers were there. Good Luck in your search!

Subscribe, Follow, and Find Me Here

email RSS feeds Twitter Facebook yelp pinterest