Find us on Google+ National Junior Honor Society! ~ Brandy's Big Bargains

May 14, 2012

National Junior Honor Society!


I'll be offline for the better part of the day tomorrow, and here's why...

I wanted to take a moment and publicly congratulate my beautiful girls, Baylee and Jennicka.  They worked very hard all year to really make honors, and even still HIGH honors.  Tomorrow night they will be honored by being accepted into the National Junior Honor Society, and we are so very proud of them both!

Through all they have been through the past several years, their attitudes, and spirits have just soared.  I am just in awe of them.  They have come through a total of 10 surgeries, two house fires, the loss of our beloved pets, they have lost everything they owned, twice, and a house flood...  More than most people double and even triple their age have been through. 

I am truly honored, humbled, and blessed that I am their mother. 

Congratulations Girls! 

Mommy & Daddy love you lots!!!

( I have several great posts all ready and set to go off throughout the day tomorrow for everyone!)

1 comments:

Anonymous May 16, 2012 at 5:18 PM  

I have had a lot of pain in my life...but never at such an early age...........I think these girls should be commended for their stability and for their..........my loss of words escapes me........ I think that the parents have a lot to do with this.....and the parents before them!!!!!!

Subscribe, Follow, and Find Me Here

email RSS feeds Twitter Facebook yelp pinterest