Find us on Google+ A New Take on Grilled Cheese! ~ Brandy's Big Bargains

September 02, 2012

A New Take on Grilled Cheese!

I hate...  I mean really hate making the same dishes day after day, week after week, month after month.  I love trying new dishes, new combinations, new ideas on old dishes, and this past week was one of those weeks, where I just scored a complete home run, on an old idea....


Grilled.    Mozzarella.    Sticks.


I only wish I had thought of this years ago! 

 
 
Grilled Mozzarella Sticks

 
What You'll need:
 
2 sliced Sourdough bread ( for each sandwich you'll be making)
2 slices of Mozzarella Cheese ( for each sandwich you'll be making)
Butter
Marinara sauce (for dipping)
 
Prepare your grilled cheese sandwiches as you normally would, buttering one side of each slice for cooking.  Once done, remove from heat and slice into thin strips.  I can normally get four slices per sandwich.
 
pour your marinara sauce into a dipping cup, and enjoy!  The kids love these! 

2 comments:

Anonymous September 2, 2012 at 11:48 AM  

OMG.... I am making these tonight! Thanks!

Amanda September 3, 2012 at 10:32 AM  

Made these yesterday! Loved, loved, loved them! Thanks a million!

Subscribe, Follow, and Find Me Here

email RSS feeds Twitter Facebook yelp pinterest