Find us on Google+ Don't Pass Up This Deal! ~ Brandy's Big Bargains

September 29, 2012

Don't Pass Up This Deal!

 
In an earlier post today, I told you about the great Red Pack Tomato Shaw's Deal. 
 
Well, this week at Stop & Shop, there is yet another fantastic, NO Coupon, deal with Prince Pasta.
 
I have been eyeing the pasta prices pretty closley lately, and I have not really noticed any deals less than $1.00 a box. 
 
I flipped when I saw the Stop & Shop circular this week.  Prince Pasta, ALL varieties, INCLUDING the Quick Cook varieties, for just 79¢ a box.  (Normally $1.79 each)
 
For just under $40, my husband and I scored 50 boxes of Prince Pasta.  With grocery prices beginning to climb even higher, this is a fantastic deal. 

0 comments:

Subscribe, Follow, and Find Me Here

email RSS feeds Twitter Facebook yelp pinterest