Find us on Google+ What do you think? ~ Brandy's Big Bargains

May 21, 2009

What do you think?

I have a new look... Again! I was having a lot of trouble with my previous layout, and template, I apologize for the inconvenience, but I am now back, and I think better than before!

I had so many problems last night, I was frantic. You begin to learn very quickly, when things get down to the wire. I wrote some of my own HTML, and I think it works.

Look around, and let me know what you think. Hopefully this one is here to stay.

2 comments:

Steph May 21, 2009 at 3:01 PM  

Awesome new look! I love it! Keep up the good work, you have a great blog!

Anonymous May 22, 2009 at 8:38 PM  

Very Good Blog Brandy Good Luck on your New Business.

Subscribe, Follow, and Find Me Here

email RSS feeds Twitter Facebook yelp pinterest