Find us on Google+ FREE Item @ CVS ~ Brandy's Big Bargains

August 03, 2009

FREE Item @ CVS

I went to CVS last night, and got my FREE item! This is a promotion that they are currently running. The first time you use your ExtraCare Card in the month of August, you'll get a printout for a FREE item.

What did I get? I got FREE CVS Brand Chapstick. Other's have reported FREE CVS Batteries, and FREE CVS Cocoa Butter Lotion.

What have you gotten?

Speaking of CVS, this brings me to my next giveaway. I have been redeeming some of my points earned through various point earning companies for gift cards. My newest gift card... CVS! I should have this up by this afternoon!







Like my site? Want more? Head over to the right side bar and subscribe today! Never miss another bargain again!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Subscribe, Follow, and Find Me Here

email RSS feeds Twitter Facebook yelp pinterest