Find us on Google+ My Points - My Favorite! ~ Brandy's Big Bargains

August 04, 2009

My Points - My Favorite!

MyPoints


This is my absolute favorite point company. I have been a member here for over 5 years now, and have earned over 75,000 points. I have redeemed so many points for great gift cards, everything from CVS to Target, from Walmart to Barnes & Noble! Click on the image above, and start earning points!

How do you earn points? Well there are multiple ways to earn, you can shop through their site, or play games. You can also update your profile, and they will send you emails. When you get an email, click on it and earn on average 5 points for every email you view, and click to visit the site listed. Other ways to earn are surveys, that are sent to you.



Like my site? Want more? Head over to the right side bar and subscribe today! Never miss another bargain again!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Subscribe, Follow, and Find Me Here

email RSS feeds Twitter Facebook yelp pinterest