Find us on Google+ A New Honor Bestowed... ~ Brandy's Big Bargains

August 11, 2009

A New Honor Bestowed...


I am always very honored when I receive a blog award. It has become a sort of validation for me, to let me know that I am doing well and that people enjoy coming to my site. This award was given to me by Christina, over at A Day in The Life.


I have learned so many new things by blogging, and reading other blogs. I have always had a passion for many different things, and since I started blogging, a new passion was born! I never thought in a million years, that I would meet so many new and wonderful people.


Now for passing some love back into the bloggy world.
Here are the rules of this award:- This award is bestowed on to blogs that are exceedingly charming.
- These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends.
- They are not interested in self-aggrandizement.
- Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated.
- Please give more attention to these writers.
- Deliver this award to six bloggers who must choose six more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.
- I will pass this award to some of my bloggy friends that I find exceedingly charming...

The first blog that I am going to pass this onto, is very special to me... she has helped more than anyone knows!


(I know you are very busy, but you have truly helped so many new bloggers out there and can absolutely be called a true blog friend!)

There are so many really great blogs out there, that are very charming, and enjoyable, to choose only 5 more is very hard to do, so here I go:


Tammy @ Frugal Southern Mom (Love all her recipes!)
Heather @ NWA Deals




Like my site? Want more? Head over to the right side bar and subscribe today! Never miss another bargain again!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Marcie August 11, 2009 at 1:34 PM  

Thanks so much Brandy! It has been a real pleasure to get to know you and to see your progress.

You will reap blessings untold for a long time to come by being a blogger.

Never give up!

Ginger

Nancy August 11, 2009 at 4:22 PM  

Hi Brandy, Thanks so much for the award! Take care! Gotta make some decisions on my 6 recipients - that is hard!

Angie August 14, 2009 at 9:39 AM  

Hi Brandy!! Thanks for the award. Yay!!!! :)

frugal southern mom August 25, 2009 at 12:00 PM  

Brandy
Thank you so much! Sorry I am late was missing in action, but now I back! I agree with you Awards make me feel like I am doing something right!

Tonya August 25, 2009 at 4:48 PM  

Thanks so much Brandy! Im sorry, I must have missed your comment telling me about this. Im so glad you like my site! Thank you again.
Tonya
http://bargainbutterfly.blogspot.com

Subscribe, Follow, and Find Me Here

email RSS feeds Twitter Facebook yelp pinterest