Find us on Google+ Black Friday 2009 Info ~ Brandy's Big Bargains

September 15, 2009

Black Friday 2009 Info


I have been getting a few emails lately, asking me which stores will be posting about.  I guess when you start mentioning words like Black Friday, the Bargain Shoppers start coming out of the wood work.  Which I can't say as I blame them, I get goosebumps when I start talking about Black Friday.  It's the one day of the year that I have trouble sleeping the night before just from the excitement of what the day will bring, I have my trip all planned with my girl friend, and I am at her door around 4am.  For us, it's not even the thought of getting great buys that make it so much fun.  It's the fact that we are out of the house for pretty much the whole day, with no children, no husbands, no set time in which we have to be somewhere.  It's the two of us, going from store to store, and laughing the whole time. 

So on to the big question that has been pilin up in my inbox.  Which stores will I be following?  I will tell you, I will be following ALL of them!  Here is a small list of stores that released ads early last year, and I will be watching for when they are released this year. 
♦ Best Buy
♦ JC Penney
♦ Macy's
♦ Walmart (this is a tough one, they released lots of legal stuff last year preventing many people from posting news about their sales)
♦ Target
♦ Ace Hardware
♦ Sports Authority
♦ Dick's Sporting Goods
♦ Staples
♦ Office Depot
♦ Kmart
♦ Old Navy
♦ Toys R Us
♦ Sears
♦ Kohl's
♦ F.Y.E
♦ Radio Shack
♦ Walgreen's
♦ CVS
♦ Sam's Club
♦ Office Max
♦ Barnes & Noble
♦ Bed Bath & Beyond
♦ K.B. Toys

And I'm sure that there will be more!  So head on over to the right side bar and sign up for my newsletter today,  if you don't want to miss a single Black Friday Deal! 

Like my site? Want more? Head over to the right side bar and subscribe today! Never miss another bargain again!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Sandra Dee September 16, 2009 at 1:35 PM  

Awesome post, girl! I'm so excited for Black Friday. I liked up to this post on my blog. Check it out: http://www.smartmoneybabe.com/2009/09/99-days-til-christmas-start-your.html

:)

steve September 28, 2009 at 1:07 AM  

Its always be some exciting when read something about Black Friday 2009
.I am always be excited for it.

Best Buy Black Friday Ads September 29, 2009 at 8:45 AM  

Its really great deal on black Friday. Everybody like to shopping on black Friday. Because they got big discount and sale on different things on that day. Also they feel glad because of Christmas preparation shopping with their family. Now a days people are facing recession problem so black Friday shopping will be really very important for everybody in this 2009.

Subscribe, Follow, and Find Me Here

email RSS feeds Twitter Facebook yelp pinterest