Find us on Google+ Shaw's Weekly Matchup Info ~ Brandy's Big Bargains

September 16, 2009

Shaw's Weekly Matchup Info


I wanted to let everyone know that I will no longer be doing the weekly matchups for Shaw's. Not to worry though, I will still be featuring the top weekly deals for Shaw's however, I have teamed up with Deb, over at Frugal Living and Having Fun She will be doing the weekly matchups for Shaw's and I will be posting my favorites.  I, in turn will be sending her my Ocean State Job Lot Deals.  So head on over and check out her site today!  So a big thanks goes out to her! 

And while you're there, enter her CVS gift card giveaway!  You could be one of two winners! 

Like my site? Want more? Head over to the right side bar and subscribe today! Never miss another bargain again!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Subscribe, Follow, and Find Me Here

email RSS feeds Twitter Facebook yelp pinterest