Find us on Google+ To My Readers... ~ Brandy's Big Bargains

November 08, 2009

To My Readers...



I just wanted to let all of my wonderful readers know that I will not be posting any posts, until tonight.  Unfortunately this does include the Target ad.  My beautiful girls go in for Surgery tomorrow morning, to which, we must be at the hospital for 6:30am, and there are many things that I need and must get done today.  I will also be setting up some additional posts for tomorrow as well, seeing we will be in the operating room for most of the morning and afternoon. 

I would like to thank each and everyone of you for your kind thoughts, and prayers.  I'm sure that I will have lots of great bargains, and deals to bring you tonight,  as I am almost positive, there will be little sleep that is obtained tonight.  Thank you all so much for your patience. 

In the mean time,  here are some other great blogs to check out, if you need a deal fix!

~ Attention Target Shoppers

~ Frugal Living and Having Fun

~ Frugal Coupon Living

~ Frugal RI Mama

~ Deal Seeking Mom

~ Maven of Savin



Photobucket

6 comments:

Deb ! Frugal Living And Having Fun! November 8, 2009 at 10:17 AM  

Hey Brandy, CAn I call you still?

Feel free to just copy and paste my CVS making something easy for you...Thanks. I will try and call.

Wow your girls are beautiful and the one on the left looks just like you!!

Deb

Unknown November 8, 2009 at 10:19 AM  

Wishing the girls well with the surgery tomorrow! Hoping Mom's stress level isn't through the roof.

Joe. November 8, 2009 at 10:43 PM  

Good luck to ur adorable girls. And to Mom too, we'll send you some prayers and good thoughts. a Reader. xx

Adaptable Kay November 8, 2009 at 11:08 PM  

I'll be sending healing energies for both your girls!!
Good luck :-)

Michelle November 9, 2009 at 10:09 AM  

Good luck to the girls! Sending you all my positive energy for a speedy recovery.

Maven of Savin' November 9, 2009 at 11:14 PM  

Brandy - hope the girls are doing well. If you need any posts, let me know!!

Subscribe, Follow, and Find Me Here

email RSS feeds Twitter Facebook yelp pinterest