Find us on Google+ Mega Swagbucks Day is TODAY! ~ Brandy's Big Bargains

January 01, 2010

Mega Swagbucks Day is TODAY!



Every Friday is Mega Swagbucks day.  What does that mean?  It means your potential for even bigger earnings is doubled!  I love Swagbucks, I redeem my Swagbucks for Amazon gift cards!  I was able to get a ton of gifts for my girls by shopping through Amazon, using all the gift cards that I was able to save over the last several months.  These add up quicker than one might think. 

On Mega Swagbucks Day, you can win $10, $20,$50 or even $100 in swagbucks using their search engine. 

You can also check my Swagbucks Widget on the right side of this site for extra codes, for even more earnings!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Subscribe, Follow, and Find Me Here

email RSS feeds Twitter Facebook yelp pinterest