Find us on Google+ A HUGE Thank You to Everyone Who Has helped... A Freebie For You! ~ Brandy's Big Bargains

May 02, 2010

A HUGE Thank You to Everyone Who Has helped... A Freebie For You!

As many of you know we have had a house fire just over a month ago, and then experienced flooding here in RI.  Well, so many of you opened up your hearts and helped my family and I out with replacing much of my coupon stash that had been ruined in the fire, to health and beauty items, to money.  I could say thank you a million times over and it still wouldn't be enough in my eyes.  If you haven't dealt with insurance adjusters before, let me just say it is by far no picnic, and has been one big headache. 

My family and I put our heads together, and being a blogger, I am fortunate to work with some great companies.   So I have made a few calls, and sent out some emails.  I have saved each and every single return address, as we are putting together what we are calling "Swag Bags for the Generous". 

A couple of the fantastic companies that have been so generous to donate something to this cause, a recognition to those who give.  Uprinting has jumped on board, My Blog Spark has also jumped on board, and now Swagbucks has jumped on board.  We will be trying to get all these Thank you's out by Month end, but I had to mention the Swagbucks offer now, as it will only be good for the month of May. 

If you don't already have an account, you can sign up HERE, and enter the code BRANDYSBIGCODE, to receive 50 free swagbucks! This code will only work for new accounts, and you must sign up through the link provided here.  Remember though, this code was meant for everyone who helped my family and I through this difficult time in our lives.

0 comments:

Subscribe, Follow, and Find Me Here

email RSS feeds Twitter Facebook yelp pinterest