Find us on Google+ Holiday Shopping 2010 is HERE! ~ Brandy's Big Bargains

September 22, 2010

Holiday Shopping 2010 is HERE!


The 2010 holidays are upon us.  There are exactly 92 shopping days left until Christmas.  I know that's probably one of the last thing some of you want to hear, however, I have been putting together a list of this years hottest buys, and great bargains.  You'll be able to find the top Holiday picture on my right side bar to view All of the great bargains and gifts for this holiday season. 

Black Friday is also quickly approaching, and those who know me, know this is my favorite shopping day.  My girlfriend and I spend the whole day, sometimes starting from the night before shopping, and going from store to store, loving every minute of it.  From making your way through crowds, waiting in line, and finding great deals, we love it all!  We shop until total exhaustion hits us.

In fact, if you want to know where all the biggest deals, and longest lines are, which stores to avoid, or which stores to head to, you'll want to follow me via Facebook or Twitter, as Black Friday is the day where I Tweet and Facebook like crazy.  I'll let you know what's going on where all day long! 

So today is the day that we start the top 100 hottest bargain buys for this year. I figured that since having to purchase SO many items because of the fire this year, I was in a pretty good position to be able to accurately write about each product that I feature.  Today we start out with a brand spanking new product that has hit the market.  K-Railz.  These are what my girls have called, "Hotter than silly bands!"  Watch this video to see just how easy they are to put on.





At only $9.99 plus shipping and handling, these are not only fashionable, but affordable.  You can only purchase these online on the K-Railz website.  Just pick what color you want your straps to be, and what color you want your buttons to be, you can be as crazy or conservative as you like.

0 comments:

Subscribe, Follow, and Find Me Here

email RSS feeds Twitter Facebook yelp pinterest