Find us on Google+ $30 Sweater Coat! ~ Brandy's Big Bargains

November 12, 2011

$30 Sweater Coat!


I finally found it!  I cannot tell you how long I have been looking for a full ankle length sweater. 

I am tall.  5 foot 9 to be exact, and that can be quite difficult when looking for specific clothing items.  I have found these ankle length sweater coats in the past, but I am not will to pay $400 - $800 for this. 
Kohl's has this great sweater for just $29.99 and through November 16th, you can use promotional code GIFT15 to get an additional 15% off, making this just $23. 

My mailman made my day on Thursday when this was delivered. 

4 comments:

Demi. November 12, 2011 at 4:29 PM  

Love it! Just ordered one. :)

shannon d November 12, 2011 at 7:17 PM  

Link doesn't take to it :( and all my attempts at searching is failing. Help please!!!

G November 12, 2011 at 7:23 PM  

Shannon, this is under the term sweater coats i believe its the 2nd or 3rd page.

shannon d November 14, 2011 at 10:39 AM  

They must be sold out :( I would have LOVED this coat!!! Thank you so much for the reply :)

Subscribe, Follow, and Find Me Here

email RSS feeds Twitter Facebook yelp pinterest