Find us on Google+ Air Wick's New Color Changing Candle! ~ Brandy's Big Bargains

October 25, 2012

Air Wick's New Color Changing Candle!

 
 
I was recently sent the new Color Changing Candle from Air Wick.  I have to admit that I thought to myself, "Yeah, so the colors might change a little, but would they really be all that dramatic"? 
 
I received the candle in the mail, and opened it up right away, I admit it, I was curious.  After lighting the candle, and watching it change from red, to yellow, to green to blue to purple...  I can admit when I am wrong.  The colors...vibrant!  There was no mistaking that it was indeed changing colors.  There was no mistaking that red was in fact red, and yellow was indeed yellow, or for that matter, any of the colors couldn't be mistaken. 
 
I thought again to myself that since we were having a sort of "Mock" Thanksgiving, because of relatives in from Okinawa, I figured I would light the candle before anyone came over, and would place it in the center of the table, and see what, if any comments would come.
 
Dinner came and went, I think everyone had their mind on the food.  Dessert came out, and while the conversations were going around the table, all of a sudden, I heard the words...
 
"Oh, hey, that candle is changing colors"! 
 
"What kind of candle is that"? 
 
"I thought you put a different candle on the table"!
 
"How does that work"?
 
"Wow.  Those colors are so bright"!
 
So start a conservation at your next party and pick up a few Air Wick Color Changing Candles today!  See how long it takes your guests to notice!
 
 
 
 
 

0 comments:

Subscribe, Follow, and Find Me Here

email RSS feeds Twitter Facebook yelp pinterest