Find us on Google+ 40% off Coupons ~ Brandy's Big Bargains

June 23, 2009

40% off Coupons

Find books fast


Are you a reader? or do you know someone who is? For me, it's my daughters. They are aggresively avid readers, I can never have too many books in the house, and I dont know how they do it, but they will both read 2 or 3 books at a time, going back and forth between them. If that were me, I would be lost, Tom Sawyer would be asking Ann Frank for directions in my head! But, they do it all the time.

I know that it is my job as a parent to help and cultivate that love of reading to continue, and grow into their adulthood; however, some of the books that my girls ask, no beg for, I find myself questioning as to whether or not I should be buying my 11 year olds them at all. Okay, I cave most of the time. They read them, love them and then want the next in the series. I cave again. Their last books... The Night World Series, books 1, 2, and 3. Each of these books has over 680 pages and in 2 weeks, they are done. They will come out to the livingroom, and let us know that they have finished with the last in their series, my husband and I will look at each other, and he will ask, "Back to the bookstore, huh?".

So we have an agreement with the girls, when I come across coupons for 40% or more off, we will go to the bookstore. Well here it is.

If you want to shop online, here is your 40% off code: B4N4J7X This offer is good until June 29th. Just click on the image at the top of this post to head over to Barnes & Noble.

Or you can click HERE to print out a coupon for 40% and bring it in to your local Barnes & Noble.

Happy Reading!

0 comments:

Subscribe, Follow, and Find Me Here

email RSS feeds Twitter Facebook yelp pinterest