Find us on Google+ FREE Pen! ~ Brandy's Big Bargains

June 23, 2009

FREE Pen!

Update: Looks like this has been pulled off. Sorry folks!

Those of you who know me, know that I am a pen freak! I love a good pen. Pens should have specific characteristics though, in order to be called a "good pen" It has to write not only smoothly but fluidly. Yes I said fluidly. It must be comfortable to hold onto. You should never have to shake it. There's more, but you can just call me picky. Brooks Bell is giving away FREE pens. Their claims... "It's the best pen ever!" Okay we'll see about that, I sent away for mine this morning. I'll let you know what I think when I get mine in. Want one? Click HERE to get yours.

0 comments:

Subscribe, Follow, and Find Me Here

email RSS feeds Twitter Facebook yelp pinterest