Find us on Google+ Feedburner Problems ~ Brandy's Big Bargains

June 19, 2009

Feedburner Problems

Update: I wanted to let you all know that I am having Feedburner re-issue subscription requests today and tomorrow. Apparently there was an error when my web address changed. So if you would like to continue to get updates in your email, please reply to activate your subscription. Thanks again for all your patience.

Okay, I am using my blog as a last resort. I have noticed that since my web address has moved from a blogspot address to a dot com address, my subscribers are not getting their email updates. I have tried to contact feedburner for help, but have had no such luck. I have visited forums, and cannot find any answers.

I am reaching out to anyone who may be able to help me with this issue, if you know of a site, forum or individual who may be able to help me with this problem I would greatly appreciate any help I could get.

If you have ever had a problem with Feedburner, you know my frustration! I am at my wits end, and am seriously contemplating starting over from scratch, but I would hate to lose you if you are a current subscriber.

0 comments:

Subscribe, Follow, and Find Me Here

email RSS feeds Twitter Facebook yelp pinterest