Find us on Google+ FREE Den Tek Floss Picks ~ Brandy's Big Bargains

June 11, 2009

FREE Den Tek Floss Picks


With Kmart NOT doubling coupons in the Rhode Island area, I have been pretty bummed. I haven't really been finding too much to get for FREE. That was until I went to Walmart today, and saw that they had the 30 count packages of these wonderful floss picks priced at only $1.00! With the $1.00/1 coupons that I have been holding onto, they are FREE. Yippee! I hate buying floss, or for that matter I hate buying anything you use once and have to throw away. You are throwing money in the garbage! I just cringe every time I think of that.
I have even more good news, if you don't have the coupons that were out in the Sunday inserts a little while ago, you can still get yours FREE. The makers of Den Tek have a printable coupon out right now. Click Here to get yours.

0 comments:

Subscribe, Follow, and Find Me Here

email RSS feeds Twitter Facebook yelp pinterest