Find us on Google+ Freebie Finds ~ Brandy's Big Bargains

June 28, 2009

Freebie Finds


There are always companies giving away free items for people to try. You just have to know where to look, and I spend a lot of time online looking for these such items. I will tell you that I apply for these items first, before I post them. Nothing gets on my nerves more than filling out a page or two of information, only to find out that you need to pay for shipping or sign up for a 1 year agreement, etc.

I want my readers to, not only continue to come back to my site, but I want them to love coming back. You will never find pop ups or pop unders, I know how aggravating this can be. Am I losing out on some income? Maybe, but I would rather make money with a clear conscience, than make it by filling up your computer with nonsense. I can't tell you how many sites I have removed from "my favorites" because I was sick and tired of having to "X" out of a pop up that showed up on my screen when I arrived on a certain site.

Simply put... You will never find that here. My commitment is only to bring you the best freebies, deals and bargains. 100% of the time.
With that said, I have found two freebies of a different sort today.

Wear glasses? Windsor Eyes is giving away FREE cases for your eye wear. I had to laugh as I filled out this request. I could have used this several days ago, when my daughter broke her glasses, they were not in her case, as she had broken her case! A big thank you goes out to my wonderful mom, she's the one who took her to the eye doctor, so I didn't have to leave work!
Click HERE to request your FREE eye wear case.

The second freebie is a FREE spray bottle for all the tanners out there. Now I am not one who likes to lay out in the sun, but I do like to have a spray bottle handy when I am outside doing yard work, or playing with the girls and the dogs. Click HERE to request your FREE spray bottle today.


Free Samples. Updated with a complete new list of Free Stuff every 24 hours. Get some Now! Click Here

0 comments:

Subscribe, Follow, and Find Me Here

email RSS feeds Twitter Facebook yelp pinterest