Find us on Google+ News About This Site ~ Brandy's Big Bargains

June 18, 2009

News About This Site

You may notice that the top link bar, has a couple new links.

The first is "BF 09". This is where you will be able to find out all the information on Black Friday 2009. Black Friday in my house, is treated like a holiday all its own! As I stated in a previous post, I will be actively seeking out any information, and deals for this years Black Friday. There is also a place for new postings in my right sidebar as well.

The other new link at the top is called "Jib Jab" this is where you can find out about different website information, my family life, and everything else that doesn't fit into the other listed links. I hope this makes things easier to find, and navigate for you all.

0 comments:

Subscribe, Follow, and Find Me Here

email RSS feeds Twitter Facebook yelp pinterest