Find us on Google+ Senseo Coffee & Finish Dish Detergent Coupon Alert! ~ Brandy's Big Bargains

June 29, 2009

Senseo Coffee & Finish Dish Detergent Coupon Alert!

This is an alert to everyone who owns a Senseo Coffee Machine. I was in Target the other day, and noticed that the many packages had a "Save $2.00/3" coupon attached to the product. I don't own this machine, I own a Keurig Machine, and use the Coffee Pod Holster, which is available at Amazon HERE for only $12.95. I like to use the Senseo coffee for 2 reasons, the first, I like strong coffee, and I find that these are much stronger than the K cups. Secondly, they are about half the price of the K cups.


The other alert that I have for everyone is a 50¢ off 1 coupon on most Finish Liquid dish detergent bottles. I was not lucky enough to live in an area that received coupons for this item several weeks back in the Sunday paper. Now if you are in the same boat as I, here's your chance to get this coupon deal.

Want more Target Deals? Head on over to Attention Target Shoppers!

0 comments:

Subscribe, Follow, and Find Me Here

email RSS feeds Twitter Facebook yelp pinterest