Find us on Google+ More Free Music & A Break ~ Brandy's Big Bargains

July 07, 2009

More Free Music & A Break



Become a fan in Facebook of itunes and get 20 FREE songs! Click HERE to get yours today. These are all songs that are featured in their indie spotlight. You may not be familiar with many of these, but hey FREE is always good, an you never know, you may actually hear some new songs that you really like!

This will be my only post for today. I went to the doctors yesterday because I hurt my shoulder the other day, and don't really know how I did it. I may have done it, helping hubby with the wood, or even trying to lift the dog up into the truck. Go figure. Well turns out I may have torn my rotator cuff, and will have to go for an MRI to confirm. Hopefully I will be able to get this done before the week is up. The pain meds they gave me are not really agreeing with my stomache this morning, and I still need to get through the day at work today. So with any luck I will be posting some bargains and freebies tonight.

0 comments:

Subscribe, Follow, and Find Me Here

email RSS feeds Twitter Facebook yelp pinterest