Find us on Google+ Hot Holiday Nail Colors! ~ Brandy's Big Bargains

December 16, 2010

Hot Holiday Nail Colors!

One of the benefits of having girls, is I am all into the hottest fashion trends for girls, and I am known for incorporating some of those trends to fit my middle age... (gasp) personality. Is 35 considered middle age??? Oh, I hope not.

Anyway, O.P.I has the coolest of cool colors for this holiday season. We picked up 4 hot new colors the other day. Their names are just the greatest too. Like Brisbane Bronze, and Birthday Babe, I don't really know which one is my favorite, but I am leaning towards the Brisbane Bronze.

This Holiday season, don't go to our functions with bare nails! Try out some of O.P.I's hot nail laquer colors, and let your fingers shine....Literally!

1 comments:

Janine M December 16, 2010 at 1:08 PM  

OMG! I love these! Fantastic colors! Thanks for the post!

Subscribe, Follow, and Find Me Here

email RSS feeds Twitter Facebook yelp pinterest