Find us on Google+ Kudo's to Sketchers! ~ Brandy's Big Bargains

December 16, 2010

Kudo's to Sketchers!


I had a little splurge shopping yesterday, and found myself in DSW. I will admit, I love shoes, and have never been inside DSW until yesterday. Needless to say I was in shoe heaven! I found these great bad boys, and LOVE them! These are the newest version of Sketcher's Tone Ups. I like these because they don't look like they are bulky, and awkward. They look like normal everyday shoes.
I put these on in the store, and felt that they were comfortable enough to wear out, so I decided to buy a pair. and for less than $80.00 they were much more appealing than the other brands that boast increased muscle usage.
Okay, so I get home, and put them on. Then we had to go out and get some errands done last night. These were so comfortable that I actually forgot that I was wearing new shoes. I am hooked! When I took them off last night, and actually sat down in the couch... That's when I felt it. I felt like I had just done a boat load of squats! I couldn't believe that these actually worked!
Now all I need is a set of Yellow or Black K-Railz to put on them!

0 comments:

Subscribe, Follow, and Find Me Here

email RSS feeds Twitter Facebook yelp pinterest