Find us on Google+ Pot Luck Dinner With Pillsbury ~ Brandy's Big Bargains

December 12, 2011

Pot Luck Dinner With Pillsbury

I recently had the opportunity to host a Pillsbury Pot Luck Dinner with some friends and family.  I have to say, that although I love to cook, I really had no idea just how many incredible dishes you can make with Pillbury Grands Bisquits, crescent rolls, and sweet buns.    When it comes down to it, the ideas are really endless. 

(You'll notice there is quite a bit missing... I couldn't grab photos quicker than people were eating the dishes!)

Everything from Monkey bread to pizza to Chicken Pillows to Strawberry Sopapia's.  Had my daughter not had surgery the day before the party, I think I probably would have made a few more dishes.  I was having a blast with making these little delights.  Many of the items can be found on the Pillsbury Website.  


We had several different Chicken recipes, each a delicious little bite of heaven.  They were all incredible, and I had to say, I may have eaten a bit too much.  I think one of my favorite parts of hosting parties like these is the sharing of recipes, coming together with new ideas, and providing my guests with a little bonis like the free coupons that I got to give out.  Here's a little bit of good news for you, for a limited time, you can click on the image below and grab a printable coupon good for $1.10 off 3! 




So if you're looking for some new meal ideas, or are planning on attending a pot luck dinner be sure to check out the Pillsbury Meal Ideas Made Easy Site and become the talk of your next party!   If you have some great Pillsbury Meal Ideas, I'd love to hear some more!  Leave a comment below. 

Disclosure: The Pillsbury product, information, food ideas, online coupon link, and prize pack have been provided by Pillsbury through MyBlogSpark

0 comments:

Subscribe, Follow, and Find Me Here

email RSS feeds Twitter Facebook yelp pinterest