Find us on Google+ 365 Tips to a Healthier, Happier, Better You ~ Day 5 ~ Brandy's Big Bargains

January 06, 2012

365 Tips to a Healthier, Happier, Better You ~ Day 5


I used to be guilty of this one.  I would compare myself to so many other people.  Never quite as happy as I should have been, being happy to just be myself. 

That's today's 365 tip.  Learning to be happy with yourself, and realizing that the only person you have to be better than tomorrow, is your yesterday's self. 

Once we stop comparing ourselves to our neighbors, our acquaintances, our family, and our co-workers, the sooner we will begin to see ourselves for who we are, and who we need to be, not who we "want" to be. 

Today, talk a look at yourself in the mirror, and find at least 5 qualities that you love about yourself, and say them aloud. 

0 comments:

Subscribe, Follow, and Find Me Here

email RSS feeds Twitter Facebook yelp pinterest