Find us on Google+ 95 FREE Digital Prints! ~ Brandy's Big Bargains

May 25, 2009

95 FREE Digital Prints!

With the warm weather upon us, many of you, gravitate toward your camera and snap away. Some of you more so than others. (I'm not naming names, but you know who you are!) Some of us have a tough time getting the pictures out of the cameras and onto paper. I tend to download my pictures onto my computer, but I never did anything with them until recently.

When my computer crashed, I had almost lost many of my captured moments, luckily I was able to bring my computer in to PCW in Warwick, and although it couldn't be fixed, they were able to retrieve the pictures off of it, and burn them to a disc. Now, I always make sure I back up my pictures. Well right now you can get 95 FREE digital prints. How? Go here to, Get 50 FREE Digital Prints when you join dotPhoto! Prints as low as 10¢ on Fuji Crystal Archive paper. Only download 50 pictures here.

Once you have completed this offer you will want to go here, to get 25 Free Digital Prints from PhotoWorks.com

You will only download 25 of your photos here, and get them for FREE.

Then you can go here, to Get 20 Free 4x6 prints when you join the Kodak Gallery!
Now only download 20 photos here.

There you have it, 95 prints for FREE! once you join, you will begin to get emails for additional promotions, even additional prints free.

0 comments:

Subscribe, Follow, and Find Me Here

email RSS feeds Twitter Facebook yelp pinterest