Find us on Google+ Coupon Database ~ Brandy's Big Bargains

July 26, 2009

Coupon Database

I have been working on a coupon database for a little while now. I am always searching for a particular coupon, and just about pull my hair out, when I know that I have seen a coupon and can't find what I am looking for. So I started to put this database of coupons together. Currently I have the month of June and July for the Smartsource, Red plum, and Proctor & Gamble ads. I will be adding additional inserts, such as the Unilever ads, as well coupons from the All You Magazine, and anywhere else I happen to find them. The icon above will be permenantly located in the Right Sidebar of my site.





Like my site? Want more? Head over to the right side bar and subscribe today! Never miss another bargain again!
Photobucket

1 comments:

Anonymous July 27, 2009 at 12:58 PM  

I am curious if there is a way to copy what you've done and then tailor it to our specific location since many of us do not receive the same coupons in our supplements.

I love the list and the idea of not having to go through all of the pages only to find out a coupon isn't there.

Thanks in advance!

Subscribe, Follow, and Find Me Here

email RSS feeds Twitter Facebook yelp pinterest