Find us on Google+ CVS Trip 7.27 ~ Brandy's Big Bargains

July 27, 2009

CVS Trip 7.27

I was a little late getting to CVS last night, but I managed to grab the last paper they had, so at least I got my coupons! I also managed to get some ExtraBuck deals, that were still on the shelves. Here's what I did:

1 - Sunday Paper - $3.00
2 - Composition Notebooks - 99¢ each
2 - Pencil Boxes - 99¢ each
2 - 2 pack Pilot Pens - 99¢ each
1 - Pacakage of Pencil Top Erasers - 99¢

Total Before Savings: $8.94 +Tax

Coupons used:
$6.00 ECB's
$1.98 ECB's
.99¢ ECB's
( All from last week's Back to School deals)

Total OOP: 60¢ (Tax Only)



Like my site? Want more? Head over to the right side bar and subscribe today! Never miss another bargain again!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Subscribe, Follow, and Find Me Here

email RSS feeds Twitter Facebook yelp pinterest