Find us on Google+ A Little Organization... ~ Brandy's Big Bargains

July 21, 2009

A Little Organization...



In an effort to be a little more organized, and get onto a somewhat schedule with blogging, I have come up with set topics that I will post each day. This will also give you, my readers a bit of a schedule that you can go by. I don't have all the dates filled with set topics, but it is a start.

Sunday
~Target and Walmart Deals
Monday
~Kroger Top 5 deals will be posted, courtesy of Frugal Coupon Living.
Wednesday
~Grocery Deals from Stop & Shop, Shaws, Dave's Markeplace. Publix Top 5 deals, courtesy of FCL
Friday
~Coupon Previews for the upcoming week, CVS, and Walgreen's Deals.

Of course freebies and coupon alerts will always be posted as soon as possible! I will be adding more as I continue to grow.



Like my site? Want more? Head over to the right side bar and subscribe today! Never miss another bargain again!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Subscribe, Follow, and Find Me Here

email RSS feeds Twitter Facebook yelp pinterest